• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wish Me Luck!

New posts
Way to go Kathy!!! I know you can do it. It is so great that you have buddies so that you can support each other.
 
Darlene, you have no idea how happy this makes me. How great is it, that you and Kel are going to take this journey together. Of course, I have very selfish reasons. You and Kelly are two of my favorite people in the world to spend the day with on the beach, at the Red Bar, at my dinner table...I just love you and want both of you around to make years of memories with! I'm behind you all the way! :wub:
 
An added incentive is to see healthy lungs vs. smokers' lungs - they brought both in to elementary school in a bucket and it is one HELL of a deterrant to see the difference.
 
I am with you, too! I used to smoke and admire your gumption for going to a class! Great idea on the savings plan and I will match Scooterbug's case of beer!

My only advice: do not worry about gaining weight.....it does come off eventually (sooner than you think and without thinking about it). You will look AND feel wonderful and healthy!!

P.S. I have had two dreams since I quit a few years ago about having a cigarette and hated how I felt when I woke up~~~~~~

P.S.S. Good job, aleonard!!
 
CONGRATULATIONS!! :clap::clap:

I know you can do it! It's been 10 years now for me. It was, without a doubt, the hardest thing I have ever done. It took me a VERY long time to get over that hump, too. But it will eventually get better.

Good luck! :clap::clap:
 
Good luck to you, my sweet friend!! I'll be pulling for you!!:clap::wub:
 
KDW, you've got mail :wave:

Thanks, Lynnie. It was worth it.

Anyone with an iPhone can download free apps to help stay motivated and keep track of money saved. Iquit helped me a lot.
 
Last edited:
.
KDW - I'm glad you really want to do this! With that attitude and your buddies you will have a much better chance at success. Lung cancer took my Dad and brother.

.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top