• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wish Me Luck!

New posts
You can do it Kathy! one thing that helped me: "the urge to smoke will pass whether or not you have a cigarette." HANG on til it passes.
Sending you courage!

Thank you very much!

Great job KDW! Good JUJU from the Nooga :wave:

I am feeling the JUJU from the Nooga! Thank you Otter! :wave:
 
Oh, and some more news. Kelly (sister) and I joined the Wellness Center (Gym, run by Huntsville Hospital where we are going to the smoking cessation class) last Friday. We have orientation and assessment tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting this body moving again with an exercise program. I have 4 months to work on the "beach bod". Okay, it won't happen in 4 months, but hopefully I will be well on my way! They offer Zumba and I can not wait to take this class...if you don't know what it is google Zumba. :biggrin::wave:
 
Oh, and some more news. Kelly (sister) and I joined the Wellness Center (Gym, run by Huntsville Hospital where we are going to the smoking cessation class) last Friday. We have orientation and assessment tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting this body moving again with an exercise program. I have 4 months to work on the "beach bod". Okay, it won't happen in 4 months, but hopefully I will be well on my way! They offer Zumba and I can not wait to take this class...if you don't know what it is google Zumba. :biggrin::wave:

You are my hero...you and Allifunn.
You go girl. :clap:
 
Oh, and some more news. Kelly (sister) and I joined the Wellness Center (Gym, run by Huntsville Hospital where we are going to the smoking cessation class) last Friday. We have orientation and assessment tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting this body moving again with an exercise program. I have 4 months to work on the "beach bod". Okay, it won't happen in 4 months, but hopefully I will be well on my way! They offer Zumba and I can not wait to take this class...if you don't know what it is google Zumba. :biggrin::wave:

The trick is to get the vacation bod, then ruin it while your here. Voila 11 months and 3 weeks to get back into shape.
 
The trick is to get the vacation bod, then ruin it while your here. Voila 11 months and 3 weeks to get back into shape.

Thank you, what a great idea!! I never thought of that.:biggrin:

Well, tonight was graduation night from our class. 8 of us started the class and 4 of us actually quit. I am glad I am one of those 4. I recommend anyone who is trying to quit smoking to contact your local Hospital and find out if they offer the "American Lung Association Freedom From Smoking" class. The support you get from everyone really helps you. The facilitator asked if any of us would be willing to come back and talk to future classes and offer our tips/support to them. I told her I would for sure. It will keep me honest for sure.

Thank you all for your support...it means a lot.

So, now we get to reward ourselves. Kelly and I just might come down and visit you fine folks in SoWal in April. We deserve it. :cool:
 
Thank you, what a great idea!! I never thought of that.:biggrin:

Well, tonight was graduation night from our class. 8 of us started the class and 4 of us actually quit. I am glad I am one of those 4. I recommend anyone who is trying to quit smoking to contact your local Hospital and find out if they offer the "American Lung Association Freedom From Smoking" class. The support you get from everyone really helps you. The facilitator asked if any of us would be willing to come back and talk to future classes and offer our tips/support to them. I told her I would for sure. It will keep me honest for sure.

Thank you all for your support...it means a lot.

So, now we get to reward ourselves. Kelly and I just might come down and visit you fine folks in SoWal in April. We deserve it. :cool:

Yahoo!!!!!!!! This would make me so happy!! :clap::wub:
 
You deserve it. We'll save you a seat at Chan's. Just imagine what wine tastes like without cigarettes.
 
Great work, Darlene!! Yes, you deserve a break.....not a cigarette break! A sowal break~~~~~
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top