Walton Outdoors Beach Fanatic Mar 15, 2010 #2 Haulmark trailer I have a Haulmark 5'x8' ft. (interior space) 2005 enclosed motorcycle trailer for sale. Ramp door, wheel dock, tie downs, spare tire. Approx. 1500 miles. Great condition. $1,800. firm. Message me for more details.
Haulmark trailer I have a Haulmark 5'x8' ft. (interior space) 2005 enclosed motorcycle trailer for sale. Ramp door, wheel dock, tie downs, spare tire. Approx. 1500 miles. Great condition. $1,800. firm. Message me for more details.
Will B Moderator Mar 15, 2010 #3 Are you saying you want a bike trailer as in on to lug a kid around behind a bike or a trailer for hauling a bike...as in motorcycle?
Are you saying you want a bike trailer as in on to lug a kid around behind a bike or a trailer for hauling a bike...as in motorcycle?
J jayhawk Beach Comber Mar 15, 2010 #4 singinchicken said: Are you saying you want a bike trailer as in on to lug a kid around behind a bike or a trailer for hauling a bike...as in motorcycle? Click to expand... I am looking for a trailer to haul my son around behind my bike. I should have been more clear! Thanks!
singinchicken said: Are you saying you want a bike trailer as in on to lug a kid around behind a bike or a trailer for hauling a bike...as in motorcycle? Click to expand... I am looking for a trailer to haul my son around behind my bike. I should have been more clear! Thanks!