• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Big FUNN

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
After a long exhausting drive, I finally arrived at the Kitty Kondo to find a huge banner on the F balcony that said "Welcome DD!" crafted by Steve & Matt. It was perfect!! Took a quick shower and headed to Caliza for dinner. I was BLOWN AWAY by all the wonderful peeps that were there to greet me. It made the drive SO WORTH IT!!!! The big surprise was gttbm and futurebeachbum!!!:wub: I had begged her to come this weekend, but she had lots going on and I NEVER expected she'd make it. I was so happy to see AUDIE--remember her? Sweet Mangy and Chris were there, along with scooty, the swgb's, Kit, the dargs, gypsea, dune-ahh, darling franny & ralph and allifunn--who hosted us with such pride in her new work home. Allifunn, the red room was PERFECT, the waiter (Kitty's future SIL) was precious, and the food was TO DIE FOR! Chef Ed was so gracious and obviously so TALENTED!! I can't believe I didn't have room for dessert but that pasta was so wonderful I couldn't do it. I did have a couple of tastes and OMG!! I couldn't decide which one was the best. The panna cotta was exquisite! Such a perfect night and so FUNN!! Thank all y'all for making it so very special!!!!
 
So, so glad to be a part of it! We had a ball, and loved getting to see everybody! :wub:

The food, truly, was amazing, and I think I'm still on a sugar high from that chocolate truffle cake! :spin:

What a SPECTACULAR evening! :clap:
 
What a blast, wonderful friends, food, and we learned that Allifunn can make desserts. Who knew?
:D I do more than paint ;-), once the season really gets into full swing I want to do a special dessert of the week...I have lots of ideas for that
 
Caliza was insanely great! Fabulous setting, great service (and hot), amazing food!
It was so wonderful to have you all there! I love working with such great people and in such a wonderful enviornment!! For those who don't know, Chickpea, who made an apperance, is the architect for Caliza pool and most of Alys Beach!! (along with her husband) It is such a pleasure to hear the oooohs and aaahs from people who see Caliza for the first time. I have had many customers comment that the food and the setting finally match, and create a magical night. It WAS a magical night with all the great sowal peeps! (And FUNN!!!)
 
One of the best evenings we've had in a long time! Everything was perfect.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top