• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Note to Newt: If I were a male, I couldn't have sex with a woman whose hair doesn't move (helmet head).

But on the other hand, Newt's hair doesn't move either. I am a female, and I couldn't ...
 
Note to Newt: If I were a male, I couldn't have sex with a woman whose hair doesn't move (helmet head).

But on the other hand, Newt's hair doesn't move either. I am a female, and I couldn't ...

I'm not sure that's his worst fault. I'm not sure his heart beats either...
 
Our daughter is doing the photography for a celebrity wedding tonight in Atlanta. She is just star-struck. Very excited. Can't wait to see the pics.
 
Our daughter is doing the photography for a celebrity wedding tonight in Atlanta. She is just star-struck. Very excited. Can't wait to see the pics.

:clap::cool:
 
I have no idea either. But, I am about 50 years out of the loop.
 
Okay, I confess....I am a fabric snob. Good gravy there is some fugly sheet out there!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top