• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Houseshare in Seagrove

New posts

citymouse

Beach Lover
4 bedroom house located in the heart of Seagrove, directly across from the beach/30a bike path, pool access, washer/dryer, $550/month to rent out 1 bedroom with private bath, $750/month to rent out 2 bedrooms and with private bathrooms. All utilities included. Located in a very nice neighborhood, just a short distance from local schools and shopping.
Please respond to this post or private message me if interested. Thank you!
 
This sounds like something I might like to consider. Its so hard to find exactly what I'm looking for! I would only be interested in one bedroom. When do you need a move-in? I am a single female, 26, no kids, no pets, non-smoker, and I work a lot. Do you have pictures of the property? You can email me at christie.white@yahoo.com

-Christie
 
Interested in 1 bedroom

Hello,

I am very interested in renting the one bedroom long term if it is still availableI do have a 7 bischon frise dog that is hypo allergenic and doesnt shed. Would this be an option? Could you email me pictures one the property at brookebeachxo7@gmail.com

Thank you:thanks:
 
Your Bedroom(s) for Rent

Hi,

I may be interested in one bedroom. Do you have pictures? Do you allow pets?

Please advise.
I will look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
April Renee
scarletnathaniel@gmail.com

4 bedroom house located in the heart of Seagrove, directly across from the beach/30a bike path, pool access, washer/dryer, $550/month to rent out 1 bedroom with private bath, $750/month to rent out 2 bedrooms and with private bathrooms. All utilities included. Located in a very nice neighborhood, just a short distance from local schools and shopping.
Please respond to this post or private message me if interested. Thank you!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top