• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Other Grayton Grand final approval

New posts
Was told today that the Seaside employee parking, which was on this property, is now going to be at the church parking lot on 98, east of 395. The large church with all the flags. Not so convenient for the employees.
 
How exactly are they going to put a 75-room hotel, 78 condominium units, 1,000 square feet of retail space, a 3,600 square foot exhibition area, a 6,000 square foot restaurant and a 160 seat conference center on that lot?
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$ already in the right pockets you can bet. Remember this Jay Odom, the developer that got old 98 detoured around so he could build more houses in Destiny on the beach side of old 98.
 
How exactly are they going to put a 75-room hotel, 78 condominium units, 1,000 square feet of retail space, a 3,600 square foot exhibition area, a 6,000 square foot restaurant and a 160 seat conference center on that lot?

There was effort to keep him from building on wetlands but not sure it was successful. If Murphy oil can do it I guess I can too.
 
Fabulous new residential opportunity along Scenic 30A!

I know when I'm looking for my permanent residence I like to make sure it has world class conference/convention space attached.
 
Cannot wait until all those folks flow on Grayton Beach and collide with the local car traffic. Next, will be a call to remove all vehicles and then I am sure there will be a call for the county to build bathrooms and parking. With mixed emotions, we just sold our Grayton home and unfortunately I believe we timed it just right.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top