• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Pulled Pork?

New posts

JoeWormwood

Beach Lover
How is this different from pushed pork? is what I would like to no. thank you in advanced.
 
Old McDonald sneaks out to the pen at night to push pork.
 
With a pork pork here and a E-I-E-I-OH-NOOOO!!!!!!!!!
 
LOL, y'all. Hubby has gotten into cooking (not like Walter White -- LOL), but smoking pork, beef, and chicken. When he makes pulled pork, he rubs a pork butt, smokes it, and then uses The Perfect Pig's BBQ sauce. I've made several homemade sauces, but we like the Pig's sauce second best. The best is at Character's BBQ in Adairsville, GA.
 
LOL, y'all. Hubby has gotten into cooking (not like Walter White -- LOL), but smoking pork, beef, and chicken. When he makes pulled pork, he rubs a pork butt, smokes it, and then uses The Perfect Pig's BBQ sauce. I've made several homemade sauces, but we like the Pig's sauce second best. The best is at Character's BBQ in Adairsville, GA.

We love Dreamland BBQ sauce!
 
I like Old McDonald special secret sauce. Just be aware, Old McDonald doesn't come in a bottle.;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top