• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ThomasSRB

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Available starting August! We are currently living in a 3 bed/2.5 bath home in the heart of Santa Rosa Beach. We're two normal guys in our mid to upper 20's who both work in the service industry. Both of us travel often and work majority of the day. The room/house is fully furnished. Please reach out if interested! (references available)

Lucas T

Beach Crab
Jul 30, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
I'm interested in the room you have available. 30y/o M moving to Santa Rosa Beach for work. The shop is pretty centrally located on 98. Please shoot me a text with some details on the room if still available. 904-627-74FiveFive

Pauly091266

Beach Crab
Aug 2, 2020
Walton County Florida
Available starting August! We are currently living in a 3 bed/2.5 bath home in the heart of Santa Rosa Beach. We're two normal guys in our mid to upper 20's who both work in the service industry. Both of us travel often and work majority of the day. The room/house is fully furnished. Please reach out if interested! (references available)

Victoria N

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach

looking to see if the room is still open and the cost?

ThomasSRB

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hey Victoria! Yes, the unit is still available and the cost is $875 (all utilities/internet included). Feel free to contact me privately if you'd like further information.

Brentle Roberts

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2020
Watercolor FL
I’m super interested! I’m a 22 yo male who works in watercolor. Currently live in Destin but need to get closer to work. I would love to sign/meet today if possible. My contact is 2567589600 feel free to text and call for more information.