• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted ISO carriage house/studio Move In ASAP

New posts

Austin Arabie

Beach Comber
Hello, I am looking for a one bedroom/ one bathroom carriage house, in-law suite, apartment, or condo. Prefer to stay in Santa Rosa Beach/ Miramar Beach/ Destin area. Move in ASAP with a 1 year lease. I am a local property manager and will take great care of your property! I have great references and a fantastic rental history report. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
 
I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in Seagrove I’m 2 blocks from the beach. If interested give me a call.
kim 423-240-7632
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top