• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need to move a storage shed

New posts

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Hey SoWalers! I have a 8 x 12 storage shed that sits about six inches above the ground that I need to move across the yard - Does anyone know of someone or a company that does this type of work? The alternative is to tear it down and start fresh. Thanks for any help!!
 
Hey SoWalers! I have a 8 x 12 storage shed that sits about six inches above the ground that I need to move across the yard - Does anyone know of someone or a company that does this type of work? The alternative is to tear it down and start fresh. Thanks for any help!!
Did you ever find anyone to do this for you? I have a similar situation I am needing done.
 
Ducky Johnson will not do a small job but i did find a guy Tim Smith out of Chipley - Best method to contact is via a text message as his voicemail box is full. I told him you might call and his number is 850-693-6190
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top