• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Month to month rental

New posts

01shelby

Beach Comber
Looking to rent in the area for the month of august. I am a young professional needing to move to the area and apartment availability is slim at the moment. I can move elsewhere starting in either September or October but am needing to move sooner. Please reach out to me with any availability. Looking to stay under $2,000 for the month. Thank you.
 
Looking to rent in the area for the month of august. I am a young professional needing to move to the area and apartment availability is slim at the moment. I can move elsewhere starting in either September or October but am needing to move sooner. Please reach out to me with any availability. Looking to stay under $2,000 for the month. Thank you.
Hey Shelby! I have a 2b/2b apt available for August. Are you still looking for a place?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top