Jeffrey Lane
Beach Comber
Bump
Hey Jeffrey! I'm not certain if you're still looking, but I have a studio apt that will be available on January 1. We're just less than a mile north of 98 and about 2 miles north of Ed Walline beach access. I'm at 8504280035 if you want more information.I am a young professional looking for a 1 bedroom/studio apartment, mother in law suite, or room with private entrance. My budget is $1200 including utilities, but I can adjust depending on the spot. I can also provide references if you would like. I am very clean, quiet, and do not have any pets. Please call/text me at 2564125028, or send me an email at jeffreylane771@gmail.com. Thank you very much!
Not sure if you found something but I have a studio across street from gulf with gulf views on the quiet west end of Panama City Beach. Available Mar 1, maybe sooner. Walk to the best grocery store and restaurants. Empty, quiet beaches.Bump
Can you private message me the price and address? I have someone else that might be interested.Not sure if you found something but I have a studio across street from gulf with gulf views on the quiet west end of Panama City Beach. Available Mar 1, maybe sooner. Walk to the best grocery store and restaurants. Empty, quiet beaches.