• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Hello community, wanted short term loan-$1200

New posts

Gulfcoast13

Beach Comber
Hello community, I am seeking a short term loan until the 29th of December 2023. I work full time and make decent money. I can prove it and have been with a local company for a while. I’m also happy to go into more details of why I need the loan once we connect. I will pay good interest and can see about possible collateral. Please reach out if we can work something out. Willing to get a notarized contract as well if needed. Thanks for reading and hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!
 
How is this a scam?! I’m a real person. I’m reaching out to my local community in a time of need. Why do you feel the need to put someone down and comment on something you know nothing about. Also I have never posted on here before so not sure what your referring to. Please don’t put someone else down just because you have an opinion. I’m not a bad person or some scam as you are assuming.
 
Why not a credit card cash advance? If you can't get that then why would anyone loan to you?
I have a little credit left however the majority of my limits are being used currently. I just paid for my classes til my student loan is dispersed. I could not register until I did and a lot of my classes I needed were filling up. I work full time, with a good job. I am just going back to school to get my MBA to further my career.
 
I have a little credit left however the majority of my limits are being used currently. I just paid for my classes til my student loan is dispersed. I could not register until I did and a lot of my classes I needed were filling up. I work full time, with a good job. I am just going back to school to get my MBA to further my career.

Red flag!

This is incorrect about student loans and registration.
 
How is this a scam?! I’m a real person. I’m reaching out to my local community in a time of need. Why do you feel the need to put someone down and comment on something you know nothing about. Also I have never posted on here before so not sure what your referring to. Please don’t put someone else down just because you have an opinion. I’m not a bad person or some scam as you are assuming.

This screen name hasn't posted before, but the exact same scenario has come up before. You act offended and then in later posts you stack on the whoa is me crap. Try your SCAM somewhere else.
 
Red flag!

This is incorrect about student loans and registration.
Matt seriously let’s meet up, I would love to discuss this with you in person since you have such a strong opinion. I’m by the big chill right now on 30A. Like grow up and quit defaming people you know nothing about. Show me proof this has been posted before? Like why do you feel the need to attack someone local in your community that is just asking for help. Let other people decide if I’m a scam or not. I said I was happy to meet in person and prove anything and everything about myself.
 
Matt seriously let’s meet up, I would love to discuss this with you in person since you have such a strong opinion. I’m by the big chill right now on 30A. Like grow up and quit defaming people you know nothing about. Show me proof this has been posted before? Like why do you feel the need to attack someone local in your community that is just asking for help. Let other people decide if I’m a scam or not. I said I was happy to meet in person and prove anything and everything about myself.

The prior scams have been removed. You didn't counter the issue with your statement about financial aid. I'm not meeting with you anywhere. Good luck in your efforts.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top