• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Trash Pick up this week

New posts

MrSunshine

Beach Lover
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27th
Residential: Due to the Thanksgiving Day holiday, your scheduled services between Thursday, November 27th, and Friday, November 28th, will be altered. Walton Co. Thursday customer with twice per week service will picked up on your next service day.
Check your specific address: Holiday Waste Pickup Schedule | WM
 
This is a problem. Thanksgiving generates a lot of food prep based trash, and I have seen many carts that did not seal due to overfilling demolished by animals. Now I wonder if the 'we will not pick up a cart that is not wholly sealed with lid flush to can' game. I know working on Thanksgiving and the weekend sucks, but really...do better next year. Pay some overtime and pick up the trash!
 
This is a problem. Thanksgiving generates a lot of food prep based trash, and I have seen many carts that did not seal due to overfilling demolished by animals. Now I wonder if the 'we will not pick up a cart that is not wholly sealed with lid flush to can' game. I know working on Thanksgiving and the weekend sucks, but really...do better next year. Pay some overtime and pick up the trash!
If Thanksgiving is too hard, then why not do a special pick up on Friday instead of waiting another 4 days until Monday? In our neighborhood, probably 80% STR, it looks like a shuthole country. right now.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top