• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Sale (2) SOLD OUT Tickets for Digital Graffiti - Friday Night Adult Only (May 15)

New posts

lemans3427

Beach Crab
I have two tickets available for the Digital Graffiti Friday Night Adult Only (21+) event this coming Friday, May 15, from 8–11 PM.

These are the all-inclusive tickets (food and beverage included) and the event is currently sold out.

Taking offers for the pair.

I can transfer the tickets directly to your email via the official ticket platform once payment is received. Willing to meet in person in the Inlet Beach/Alys area for the hand-off if preferred.

Please DM me if interested!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-05-11 at 1.30.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2026-05-11 at 1.30.36 PM.png
    127 KB · Views: 71
I have two tickets available for the Digital Graffiti Friday Night Adult Only (21+) event this coming Friday, May 15, from 8–11 PM.

These are the all-inclusive tickets (food and beverage included) and the event is currently sold out.

Taking offers for the pair.

I can transfer the tickets directly to your email via the official ticket platform once payment is received. Willing to meet in person in the Inlet Beach/Alys area for the hand-off if preferred.

Please DM me if interested!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top