• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KristinB

Beach Crab
Jan 14, 2021
Fort Walton Beach
I'm searching for a rental home between Miramar Beach and Alys Beach areas, looking to move around April but I'm very flexible and in no rush to move, if needed. 12+ month lease.

I'm looking for 1-2 bedrooms between $1000-1600/mo. I prefer something close to the beach or with a view, if possible. Open to updated condos, carriage houses, townhouses, cottages.

I have a legitimate ESA (I'm a military veteran). I'm also an area manager for a luxury short-term rental company and understand the importance of care with a pet in a rental home. Over 800 credit score.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Preslav Gaev

Beach Crab
Jan 15, 2021
Destin
I will be renting soon my 2bed/1,5 bath townhouse after finish the remodeling. Unfortunately is in Destin away from where you looking but thought is worth mentioning to you. $1600 and if you want you can get yourself roommate. Max occupants 3.
If you are interested let me know. Presley

KristinB

Beach Crab
Jan 14, 2021
Fort Walton Beach
I will be renting soon my 2bed/1,5 bath townhouse after finish the remodeling. Unfortunately is in Destin away from where you looking but thought is worth mentioning to you. $1600 and if you want you can get yourself roommate. Max occupants 3.
If you are interested let me know. Presley
Hi, thank you; I would definitely consider it! Can you send me more details and any photos by email? K.burleson.1220@gmail.com