• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Rent 1 bedroom

New posts
It has a daily until 11/05/18. I may have a studio for $1,000 same location.
I'm currently looking for a 1/1 for my 75 yr old father who's recently displaced from hurricane Florence. We need something at 1000.00. Is this still available? Feel free to text me also. 850-428-5637
Thanks.
 
I'm currently looking for a 1/1 for my 75 yr old father who's recently displaced from hurricane Florence. We need something at 1000.00. Is this still available? Feel free to text me also. 850-428-5637
Thanks.

Hello hibiscus. It is a studio that is $1,000. It is available
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top