• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted 1BR or roommate

New posts

Paytondecapite

Beach Comber
Hi, I’m looking for a long-term rental starting in May. I currently don’t have a roommate so I would need a 1 bed 1 bath ideally. However, I have open to a roommate! You can reach me at +1 (779) 208-0034
 
Hi, I’m looking for a long-term rental starting in May. I currently don’t have a roommate so I would need a 1 bed 1 bath ideally. However, I have open to a roommate! You can reach me at +1 (779) 208-0034
I am looking for a roommate..
I rent a townhome, in freeport..
The other 2 small bedrooms come as a package..
1,300 a month plus utilities.
 
hi payton! are you still looking for a roomate? I have a 2 bedroom apt option near inlet beach and I am looking for a roomate. let me know if you are interested.
 
Hi, I’m looking for a long-term rental starting in May. I currently don’t have a roommate so I would need a 1 bed 1 bath ideally. However, I have open to a roommate! You can reach me at +1 (779) 208-0034
Hi Payton

Did you find a place… I’m looking for a roommate…
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top