• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

2 new blogs

New posts

Skelly

Ruler Of Eternia
this weeks and next weeks

33-skelly + pool=wet funn!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMWhGEs-i-U"]YouTube - Unemployed Skeletor's video blog of evil # 33[/ame]

34-skelly reviews 2 adult dvd's from stormy daniels(im interviewing her next weekend!!!!)plus the last minute goes inside the mind of skelly with the most random inner monologue ever!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MC47IvqAA"]YouTube - Unemployed Skeletor's video blog of evil # 34[/ame]
 
I liked your wink! ;-)
I actually know someone named Jessica Drake....:shock:
 
what does mrs skelly think about this stormy daniels ?
she is fine with it.she's coming with me.honestly,sure i think "stormy" is pretty,but id be delusional if i thought she was interested in a fat dude in blue tights---and more importantly--im married :) so,yeah,she's fine with it.and stormy is a really nice person,so i think its really great that she is allowing this interview to happen. ill let ye all know FIRST how the int. goes.
 
Last edited:
Your inner-monologue is priceless!! That's the most I've laughed all day!

And you truly are creepy looking when you're swimming back across the pool!

(I sorta feel bad saying that now that I know you are a "real" human-man. :()
 
dont feel bad.its cool.
 
:funn: first thing i did when i woke up. amazing.
war eagle.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top