• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Sale 2003 Honda Silverwing 600

New posts

Scottlgreen

Beach Crab
I want to sell or trade my 2003 Honda Silverwing 600cc bike. It’s a scooter design but a full sized powerful bike capable or interstate cruising with two riders. Perfect to navigate 30A or 98. 50 miles per gallon is great to save you money on gas. Full windshield and fairing keeps you dry in most weather conditions. Bike is nearly flawless and only has 9,000 miles on it. Call Scott 850 four eight six - 6855
 
I want to sell or trade my 2003 Honda Silverwing 600cc bike. It’s a scooter design but a full sized powerful bike capable or interstate cruising with two riders. Perfect to navigate 30A or 98. 50 miles per gallon is great to save you money on gas. Full windshield and fairing keeps you dry in most weather conditions. Bike is nearly flawless and only has 9,000 miles on it. Call Scott 850 four eight six - 6855

Perhaps our resident gold wing enthusiast would be interested. @Will B
 
Perhaps our resident gold wing enthusiast would be interested. @Will B
Thanks, but I have the real deal as well as my Goldwing. I have a 1983 Honda GL500 Silverwing. The OG! It doesn't run right now but wouldn't take much to get it going...battery, fresh gas, carb clean...
GL500.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top