• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

3 bd/2 ba LTR in SRB available now!

New posts

Lauren Thurman

Beach Comber
That's right!
Home for rent w 3 bed/2 baths available for rent today! Home is virtually branch new with stamped concrete flooring, granite counters, sky lights, high ceilings, jacuzzi tub w separate shower in master, etc. Asking $1200/mo with a deposit equal to 1st months rent. Willing to discuss details and show home as requested. Please feel free to email me at llthurman@gmail.com to discuss details. Thanks for your interest... pics attached below...
Address of property: 188 S. 2nd Street, Santa Rosa Beach
 
Miss Lauren:
I signed in so I could see the pics. this place is so so cute and I am in hopes that it is still avail. Please let me know. Thank you once again. Sally Cooper
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top