• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Live Music 331 Bands For June

New posts
Re: Red-bar Live Entertaiment Nightly

djvladi said:
RED-BAR LIVE ENTERTAIMENT NIGHTLY
Category: Music


REDBAR JAZZ BAND
Tues-Thur 7pm-10pm

Fri-Sat 7pm-11pm

Dred-Clampitt
Sun 12pm-3pm and 7pm-10pm

Mon 7pm-10pm
I think I am in love with djvl :biggrin:
 
14X20 Prints of Vladi's Red Bar avatar, along with interior Red Bar shots are available for purchase at the Red Bar gift shop. ;-)
 
I sure hope this is a rumor but I heard that the 331 and the Seabar would be closing in November due to the expansion of Hwy 331. Pleeaassee tell me this isn't true!! :eek:
 
kurt said:
14X20 Prints of Vladi's Red Bar avatar, along with interior Red Bar shots are available for purchase at the Red Bar gift shop. ;-)
What about the picture of the man himself? How much are those going for? Actually...I think I may have a nice stock of those myself. :rolling:
 
kurt said:
14X20 Prints of Vladi's Red Bar avatar, along with interior Red Bar shots are available for purchase at the Red Bar gift shop. ;-)

Where is the Red Bar gift shop? I don't recall seeing it the last time I visited.
 
shakennotstirred said:
Where is the Red Bar gift shop? I don't recall seeing it the last time I visited.

Across the street underneath D&k's on the corner.

Franny - what I've heard is the 331's days are numbered, but the Sea Bar is a leased space so it will be up to the terms of the lease and whether or not the State needs that land.
 
Ladies Night at the 331

JUNE 8
STICKS AND STONE & DJ VLADI
Calling out all the ladies in town for ladies night at the 331 club located right on hwy 331 on south end of the brigde for more info visit our page myspace.com/djvladi or give us a call at 850 622 3335.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top