• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

331 sushi

New posts
Summer said:
Bad News!!! Nick is no longer rolling sushi at 331 :(
What?!
14

Someone please find out where he is and let me know!
 
Nick is teaching a Sushi class at Kitchinique on Monday pm. I am taking the class and hoping to find out where he will land next!
 
bchtravlr said:
Nick is teaching a Sushi class at Kitchinique on Monday pm. I am taking the class and hoping to find out where he will land next!

Please let us know - I know you will enjoy the class!
 
I've got "the scoop" on Nick - M.I.A. from The 331 . . .

Apparently his family is taking a vacation for a wedding in June - and he was given an ultimatum. His boss told him that if he were gone for more than 4 days, then it would be considered his "notice" . . . and YEAH for Nick - he chose his family!!!

Way to Go Nick!!! Now, we just need to find him a place to roll some sushi!!! Any investors in the house?!?!? How about a Sushi Restaurant?!?!?

We miss you Nick!! We'll come wherever you are!!!
 
Skeezix said:
I've got "the scoop" on Nick - M.I.A. from The 331 . . .

Apparently his family is taking a vacation for a wedding in June - and he was given an ultimatum. His boss told him that if he were gone for more than 4 days, then it would be considered his "notice" . . . and YEAH for Nick - he chose his family!!!

Way to Go Nick!!! Now, we just need to find him a place to roll some sushi!!! Any investors in the house?!?!? How about a Sushi Restaurant?!?!?

We miss you Nick!! We'll come wherever you are!!!
I guess that cat is out of the bag. :blink:
 
Skeezix said:
I've got "the scoop" on Nick - M.I.A. from The 331 . . .

Apparently his family is taking a vacation for a wedding in June - and he was given an ultimatum. His boss told him that if he were gone for more than 4 days, then it would be considered his "notice" . . . and YEAH for Nick - he chose his family!!!

:shock: Any restaurant owner down here who gives one of their star employees an "ultimatum" in this environment must have brass ones.

Nick--your family must be proud!
 
SHELLY said:
:shock: Any restaurant owner down here who gives one of their star employees an "ultimatum" in this environment must have brass ones.

Nick--your family must be proud!
Amen, brother....it is best to treat employees with respect...you will gain so much by doing this!
 
Skeezix said:
I've got "the scoop" on Nick - M.I.A. from The 331 . . .

Apparently his family is taking a vacation for a wedding in June - and he was given an ultimatum. His boss told him that if he were gone for more than 4 days, then it would be considered his "notice" . . . and YEAH for Nick - he chose his family!!!

Way to Go Nick!!! Now, we just need to find him a place to roll some sushi!!! Any investors in the house?!?!? How about a Sushi Restaurant?!?!?

We miss you Nick!! We'll come wherever you are!!!
:welcome: :welcome: summer & skeezix!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top