• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Summer said:
Bad News!!! Nick is no longer rolling sushi at 331 :sosad:
What?!

Someone please find out where he is and let me know!

bchtravlr

Beach Comber
May 28, 2006
Nick is teaching a Sushi class at Kitchinique on Monday pm. I am taking the class and hoping to find out where he will land next!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
bchtravlr said:
Nick is teaching a Sushi class at Kitchinique on Monday pm. I am taking the class and hoping to find out where he will land next!

Please let us know - I know you will enjoy the class!

Skeezix

Beach Crab
Jun 5, 2006
I've got "the scoop" on Nick - M.I.A. from The 331 . . .

Apparently his family is taking a vacation for a wedding in June - and he was given an ultimatum. His boss told him that if he were gone for more than 4 days, then it would be considered his "notice" . . . and YEAH for Nick - he chose his family!!!

Way to Go Nick!!! Now, we just need to find him a place to roll some sushi!!! Any investors in the house?!?!? How about a Sushi Restaurant?!?!?

We miss you Nick!! We'll come wherever you are!!!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Skeezix said:

Apparently his family is taking a vacation for a wedding in June - and he was given an ultimatum. His boss told him that if he were gone for more than 4 days, then it would be considered his "notice" . . . and YEAH for Nick - he chose his family!!!

Way to Go Nick!!! Now, we just need to find him a place to roll some sushi!!! Any investors in the house?!?!? How about a Sushi Restaurant?!?!?

I guess that cat is out of the bag. :blink:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Skeezix said:

:shock: Any restaurant owner down here who gives one of their star employees an "ultimatum" in this environment must have brass ones.

Nick--your family must be proud!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
steele mama said:
I guess that cat is out of the bag. :blink:

Pssssssssss! Smooth maneuver Hoover.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
SHELLY said:
:shock: Any restaurant owner down here who gives one of their star employees an "ultimatum" in this environment must have brass ones.

Nick--your family must be proud!
Amen, brother....it is best to treat employees with respect...you will gain so much by doing this!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Skeezix said:

:welcome: :welcome: summer & skeezix!