• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

331 Sushi

New posts

sunshine

Beach Lover
We went to 331 last night, and as always the food was great. I lamented to the waiter that the Poke Salad was no longer on the sushi menu - and :clap_1:
It's available - you just have to ask for it. He said that it's the same as it was when Nick was rolling over there -
:biggrin:
 
sunshine said:
We went to 331 last night, and as always the food was great. I lamented to the waiter that the Poke Salad was no longer on the sushi menu - and :clap_1:
It's available - you just have to ask for it. He said that it's the same as it was when Nick was rolling over there -
:biggrin:
Maybe the same food, but definitely different without Nick.
 
Don't be a bebe smiley J.
baby3.gif

baby2.gif
 
So, we went to 3Thirty1 last night for a little (I mean plenty of) Sushi. Sunshine, you are correct, the food is the same - close enough. I noticed a couple of minor things such as absence of sauces like the soy reduction and a few others, but the food was still good, and the Sushi guys were pretty cool about us ordering non-menu items. I must say that I miss seeing Nick behind the counter, though. The Sushi guys made us swear that we would not mention the non-menu items to anyone else, so this is me not mentioning the non-menu items, :funn: and boy were they tasty!!! Great job on the Philly Roll (menu item) by the way -- delicious!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top