JB said:I guess we all knew this was coming. But that doesn't really make it any easier to accept.
I hope Oli can find another bayfront spot somewhere and combine the best of what 331 and seabar had to offer.
We were at 331 a couple weeks ago. Had I known at the time it was to be my last visit there, I would have really gotten my mojo on.
Best of luck to Oli and all the gang.
Exactly! Well said! You never know when any moment may be your last. I too often hear people saying "if I had known..., I would have cherished it more." Live life today to the fullest and enjoy every moment along the way, because one day, it is sure to be your last. ;-)kurt said:Lesson to be learned: always keep your mojo ongoing.
Smiling JOe said:Exactly! Well said! You never know when any moment may be your last. I too often hear people saying "if I had known..., I would have cherished it more." Live life today to the fullest and enjoy every moment along the way, because one day, it is sure to be your last. ;-)