• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Accomodations

New posts

kikid70

Beach Crab
Last year we stayed in Destin. It was really nice. Now, we want to go somewhere a little more quiet. In a previous post, I asked about OSP. Does anyone have suggestions on where to stay? I would like to be gulf front if possible. We are a family of 4 and are flexible on our stay dates. Thanks.
 
I like www.vrbo.com , then click on Florida, then South Walton.
You have numerous rentals that have pictures and calendars that say when available. It's real simple.
I also have another web site at home that I'll tell you later. I've rented from that lady...Lorianne ?. She's very helpful and trustworthy.
I always bring my dog and they have pet-friendly rentals.
 
If you have flexibility on dates and you want gulf-front, check out our place:

http://GulfFrontRental.com

Great place for a small to mid-size family. It's about a mile from OSP/ 2 miles from Seaside.

There's still some availability in late August and some in September.
 
lenzoe said:
If you have flexibility on dates and you want gulf-front, check out our place:

http://GulfFrontRental.com

Great place for a small to mid-size family. It's about a mile from OSP/ 2 miles from Seaside.

There's still some availability in late August and some in September.

:cool: Now I know who you are. And some familiar photos in your slideshow!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top