• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Affordable Rental for me?

New posts

amber

Beach Comber
Hey ya'll! I'm Amber...I work as an actor at the REP and for 4Kids. I am looking for a cute little place to live, furnished or unfurnished, along 30-A. Ideally between Blue Mountain and Seagrove. I would really like somewhere pet friendly and affordable. Thanks!
 
Chef at Water Color "Fish out of Water" seeks small place

Please if any one knows of a very small place..garage apartment..condo...ect.. please e-mail and let me know...I'm conservative(but cool!) 27yo female in need of place to live. Just broke up with boy friend and am moving out asap.
 
my friend desperately needs a roomate, i've been trying to help her find a place on here...posted an ad under long terms, please PM me if interested!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top