• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Allrightythen

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again.
Nothing I could present would convince you because you disagree.
Example = I believe BLM is a racist orginization. You disagree.
You could believe you're a sailboat, doesn't make it true. Belief isn't truth. You don't present because you have nothing to present.
 
image.jpg
 
Correct. And according to lake view he can't be a racist because he's bkack (or half black)

Lars, think about it for a second. Two people he dearly loved, his mother and his grandmother were both white. I kind of doubt that he is prejudiced against white people. I'm sure that he rightfully feels that blacks have received much more unfair treatment, particularly by the police, than white people have. I'm sure that he has been subject to this kind of treatment, so he knows. The police just couldn't see his white genetic makeup. They just might have thought he was the wrong color to be driving such an expensive car or something like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top