• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Angelina's Pizza

New posts
Brunos thin crust is now some frozen cardboard thing. Could not believe what we were eating, really poor quality. My fav was Capo's pizza, wish it would open somewhere, but enjoy Angelina's.
 
beach lover said:
Brunos thin crust is now some frozen cardboard thing. Could not believe what we were eating, really poor quality. My fav was Capo's pizza, wish it would open somewhere, but enjoy Angelina's.
We had a bad Bruno's tonight. Let's put it this way - the Publix brand $4.99 frozen pizza is better than what we had from Bruno's tonight. I'm very sorry to report this, but it's the truth. We won't be back unless someone we trust convinces us otherwise. The dough tastes like Bisquick, the cheese is just wrong, and the toppings are minimal, as opposed to "back in the day" when the toppings were chunky and almost overwhelming.
 
Angelina's is a very good place to go with a family. We always go there with our kids when we are there. They have a consistent clientel (sp?) all year round because their food is consistent. Pizza is good in my opinion. The food in general is good, predictable, relatively affordable and ample servings. I know I've said this before on this site, but we will usually get one dinner carry-out and it's a very affordable, nice meal at the cottage on the porch this way -- kids split 1 pizza and 2 adults can split a nice seafood linguini (who needs the calories of two huge meals anyway -- one nice take-out seafood linguini usually gives us 2 meals and left-overs too). Our kids always ask to go to Angelina's at least once during the vacations because it is very family-friendly (and because it was recommended to them by another kid).
 
Angelina's is always part of our vacation. That along with Redbar and Shades in Seaside are (and were) must do's.
 
Beach Runner said:
We had a bad Bruno's tonight. Let's put it this way - the Publix brand $4.99 frozen pizza is better than what we had from Bruno's tonight. I'm very sorry to report this, but it's the truth. We won't be back unless someone we trust convinces us otherwise. The dough tastes like Bisquick, the cheese is just wrong, and the toppings are minimal, as opposed to "back in the day" when the toppings were chunky and almost overwhelming.
victor left and now it is going straight to heL*
 
Paula said:
Angelina's is a very good place to go with a family. We always go there with our kids when we are there. They have a consistent clientel (sp?) all year round because their food is consistent. Pizza is good in my opinion. The food in general is good, predictable, relatively affordable and ample servings. I know I've said this before on this site, but we will usually get one dinner carry-out and it's a very affordable, nice meal at the cottage on the porch this way -- kids split 1 pizza and 2 adults can split a nice seafood linguini (who needs the calories of two huge meals anyway -- one nice take-out seafood linguini usually gives us 2 meals and left-overs too). Our kids always ask to go to Angelina's at least once during the vacations because it is very family-friendly (and because it was recommended to them by another kid).

I agree Angelina's is a funn place for the family to go. We do this maybe once a year with friends just for the kids (usually off season). It's a ton of food and the price is right. Though we can't honestly say we go there for the great food. I think we're lacking in good Italian food in the area. Some enjoy Guglielmo's, and I've heard good things recently about O Sole Mio in Destin (I want to go there again soon!)...
 
Tootsie said:
Amore (twice) - very crisp crust, unique and wonderful
Cafe Spiazza (Seaside) - just good old pizza
Cia Bella (Silver Sands) - most like Italia

All excellent! But I do like Angelina's Pizza too, but I usually get it to go -since it can be very noisy in there.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top