• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Anyone want a roommate?

New posts

Ashley

Beach Lover
Hey Folks,

I just moved back to Panama City to house sit for my father for the winter. However I would really love to move back to South Walton in the Spring. Does anyone need a roommate? I won't be looking to move until at least March. I am a responcible tenant with respect for my housemates. I do not have any animals and I am a non-smoker.
 
i need a roommate. i live in gulf place. it is a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath condo. i own the hair salon downstairs. my roommate is moving out of state this month and need someone in march.i have a cat and a bird. easy to get along with. let me know if your interested and would like to see it.
 
ashley- i'm looking for a house mate- great 2br house with pool - 5mins from seaside/watercolor...have cats...quiet and easy to get along with...i can be reached at 231.2139
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top