• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Area Foreclosures

New posts
You can also sign up on my site and I'll add you to my email list. I send out great deals, market statistics, area articles, foreclosures, etc...
 
Some chart porn for your viewing pleasure...

ecarhomesales-06-07-08.jpg


ecarcondosales-06-07-08.jpg
 
Here's ave. value. Really interesting trend in condos. Are those sales number accurate Josh or is there a chance they'll be revised up at some point?

ecarhomevalue-05-06-07-08.jpg


ecarcondovalue-05-06-07-08.jpg
 
Last edited:
The thing you have to consider is pre-construction condos closing in the past years. We haven't really had that this year.
Ariel Dunes, Emerald Grande, One Water Place, are all units that had closings in the past couple of years.

Also, the graphs you are showing.....are they all of ECAR?

I use Destin through Inlet Beach in my stats. I know it's not very detailed or area specific, but I follow it to see how this general area is moving.
 
The thing you have to consider is pre-construction condos closing in the past years. We haven't really had that this year.
Ariel Dunes, Emerald Grande, One Water Place, are all units that had closings in the past couple of years.

Also, the graphs you are showing.....are they all of ECAR?

I use Destin through Inlet Beach in my stats. I know it's not very detailed or area specific, but I follow it to see how this general area is moving.

These are generated from your monthly stats. The value graphs come from your average sale price columns.
 
Those are all of the sales generated through ECAR from Destin-Inlet Beach. There are more I'm sure that were not involiving Realtors and not refelected in those stats, but a low percentage.
I would chalk it up more to no pre-construction closings than anything else. Smiling Joe keeps more detailed stats and I'm sure he could shed some light on it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top