• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Awol

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
I am outta' here!!!:lolabove: I am AWOL on SoWal ya'll!!!!! wish you could all be there!!!:wub:
 
Let us know how your trip was when you return. We had a fantastic time (as usual). Still didn't do all the things I wanted us to do (never made it to the Cypress swamp nearby, Eden Gardens, or Gravel Road restaurant, long walks, bike path). But did have a great time doing our regular stuff (beach, porch, hanging out with family, Red Bar, Cafe ThirtyA, Angelinas, Fonville Press, Seacrest Cafe for ice cream cones and a walk to the Rosemary Beach fountain). There seemed to be more shells on the beach this visit.

We also met some wonderful SoWallers. We tried Amore's Pizza as recommended on this board (worth it and would be even more fun if it had been warm enough to sit outside with a view of the ocean -- I think there would be a view). We also found a new, old fashioned type of coffee shop (more diner style than Starbuck's style but with upscale coffee/teas and Wireless (Frothy Frog) near a laundromat on 98 which we really wanted to find for when we need extra large washing machines (Neptunes).

So, let us know what you did and what new things you tried out this time.
 
I hope to get some sun, some funn and a nice relaxing time! I will keep you all up dated...it is a beautiful day here!!! can't wait to go to the beach a little later on!
 
Allifunn said:
I hope to get some sun, some funn and a nice relaxing time! I will keep you all up dated...it is a beautiful day here!!! can't wait to go to the beach a little later on!

Save some of that nice weather for me next weekend! ;-) Glad you made it OK and are having tons of funn! :clap_1: Don't forget your sunscreen!
 
Allifunn said:
I hope to get some sun, some funn and a nice relaxing time! I will keep you all up dated...it is a beautiful day here!!! can't wait to go to the beach a little later on!

9 more posts and you hit 1,000!!!
 
Sueshore said:
9 more posts and you hit 1,000!!!
I know...Kurt made me get on here and post post post....LOL:biggrin:
 
Allifunn said:
I know...Kurt made me get on here and post post post....LOL:biggrin:

Now only 7 more! Go Gull Go:clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top