• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Access Updates February 2025

New posts
From the 2/25 BCC Meeting:
View attachment 108191
We stayed in Samuel Wesley's rental about 3 years in a row. Around 2000 or so. Nice duplex at the corner of Holtz & DeFuniak. He lived in a 3rd part of the building with his family. There usually is a boat there that he rented out for fishing I assume he 'captained' it? Back when Grayton was Grayton. (I'm assuming it is the same person.) Ellen
 
We stayed in Samuel Wesley's rental about 3 years in a row. Around 2000 or so. Nice duplex at the corner of Holtz & DeFuniak. He lived in a 3rd part of the building with his family. There usually is a boat there that he rented out for fishing I assume he 'captained' it? Back when Grayton was Grayton. (I'm assuming it is the same person.) Ellen
Yup
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top