• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

beach volleyball

New posts
I'm pretty sure Wayside Park (the Boardwalk) on Okaloosa Island has courts set up, but that's a bit of a hike from most of SoWal.
 
I too was looking for some vb. We'll be vacationing there June 19-24. I found on volleyballnet.net website that there is "drop-in" VB at Forzano Park in Miramar (2001 Douglas Rd) on Tues and Thurs starting at 7:30 PM. But, I can find no other information on that to confirm that it is valid.
 
micki said:
I too was looking for some vb. We'll be vacationing there June 19-24. I found on volleyballnet.net website that there is "drop-in" VB at Forzano Park in Miramar (2001 Douglas Rd) on Tues and Thurs starting at 7:30 PM. But, I can find no other information on that to confirm that it is valid.
cool. i will check it out and let you know.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top