• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beautiful day

New posts

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
I was just looking at the BMB cam and what a beautiful day down there. I hope all you locals and visitors alkie enjoy the sun and sand. It is sunny up here but only in the 50's. But we will take that at this time of the year. Have a grayt rest of the day!!!!!
 
Just came back from a walk on the beach. Very nice. Shorts, t-shirt, but an old light jacket for the evening wind. I like to go after sunset and catch the afterglow. I watch sunset from my back porch. Nothing on the beach for the evening except for sand (except for one small set ... they obviously must be from Mars to not know that should not be done). It is low tide. There stuff will probably be washed out overnight with high tide tomorrow. GEEZ. Anyway, lovely evening. Sand was so soft and cool. Lingering sunset. Quiet. A sailboat was anchored off to the west, so that was different. Wonder if they will be there in the morning. This was a nice positive balance to some of the other neanderthal issues that invade my peaceful existence.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top