• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ben and Jerry's

New posts

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
PETA has requested that Ben and Jerry use human breast milk instead of cow milk. They argue it will be healthier for the cows and us. So lets help name the new ice cream flavors...
 
I've never used this smiley before today.:puke: That's just disgusting. I can see it now, a warehouse full of women hooked up to breast pumps drinking out of a drip bottle ...:roll:
 
The health implications astounded me. PETA has gone over the top before, but this suggestion is really too far out there.
 
Yep, it's true, even though I've been known to joke around I actually saw this earlier today. I can't make up anything this crazy.
 
holy cow! - pun intended

PETA can be whack at times and this is whack....

I bet later when the wenches get to drinkin and posting we should have some good ones come across the board.:wave:
 
Yep, it's true, even though I've been known to joke around I actually saw this earlier today. I can't make up anything this crazy.

I heard this the other day and was waiting for it to show up on sowal.com!

Yay, cheering! :clap: :floor:

Ben and Jerry's and Mammaries! :blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top