• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

'Best of SoWal' Quote List

New posts

30gAy

Beach Fanatic
It occured to me that there are some hilarious quotes out there, and I thought it would be funn to memorialize some of them...........

Please post your favorites below.
 
Time to create new profile : 4 minutes
Time to post on thread: 9 minutes

This little gem of a quote:

"No plans on coming back, I am having to much fun fighting with the nation of Islam and over all I think there are a lot of good people here." -2fabian as don?tdoit

Priceless


 
I LOVE this one!

Originally Posted by ATJoe
We're set to roll into Sandestin in a month and my biggest fear was not hurricanes, sharks, or jellyfish but the very real possibility of having a fatal cerebral hemorrhage at one of the local big box food and supply marts. :bang: :bang:
 
"If you ain't got no money take your broke a$$ home." Miss Kitty
 
Last edited:
"I need to do some more subservient housewife chores before ym lord and master gets home." ~Jdarg
 
:floor: I'm actually trying to do these chores right now!!!! Aren't y'all proud of me??

Can you drive North a few hundred miles and do my chores for me? I will pay you in alcohol. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top