• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Big Ben

New posts
I sure wouldn't want to be Ben when Coach Bill pays a visit! I thought the pros had contract clauses that precluded high risk recreation (outside of the bedroom anyway :funn: )! Ouchhh.

Oh, yeah, Kimmifunn, you're right, the Tigers are going to win the SEC this year, but not those guys wearing the funny orange color :razz:
 
I am hoping that the press is perhaps embellishing Ben's injuries a little. (The poor guy can't sneeze without the local press reporting it as breaking news!) I have heard rumour of broken jaw, broken sinus cavity, 9 inch gash in his head and severely injured knees. Reports are that he was cognizant after the accident. None of these reports have been confirmed by the Steelers. Definitely good news that the Rooney's are encouraged by his medical reports & Jerome was quoted in the PG saying he is going to be fine.

I hear that the woman who hit him had a Maine license plate. Maybe a Patriot's fan! Just joking - from all reports I have heard she is very shook up from the accident.

I thought that Ben did have a clause in his contract that precluded any risky activity but apparently Ben did not consider riding a motorcycle risky. Hopefully he recovers 100% from this & is more cautious in the future.
 
30A Skunkape said:
I sure wouldn't want to be Ben when Coach Bill pays a visit! I thought the pros had contract clauses that precluded high risk recreation (outside of the bedroom anyway :funn: )! Ouchhh.

Oh, yeah, Kimmifunn, you're right, the Tigers are going to win the SEC this year, but not those guys wearing the funny orange color :razz:
I can attest to the fact that everything Ben and I did in the bedroom was NOT too high risk.

It's going to be a funn season. I'm pumped regardless! :rolling:
 
Love all the Burghers here. He had no clauses that'd prevent him from riding. However his riding w/o a valid license will make the media circle like the vultures they are. They say the knees are alright and he needed his jaw wired cause he was lookin heavy anyhow. But he's lucky! Name another QB that can hit a car and still get up. Not even the great Favre could do that. Someone have a Primanti's for me and add an egg. Or fed ex me one better yet!!!
 
BeachSteelers said:
Love all the Burghers here. He had no clauses that'd prevent him from riding. However his riding w/o a valid license will make the media circle like the vultures they are. They say the knees are alright and he needed his jaw wired cause he was lookin heavy anyhow. But he's lucky! Name another QB that can hit a car and still get up. Not even the great Favre could do that. Someone have a Primanti's for me and add an egg. Or fed ex me one better yet!!!

Primanti's are yummy! Had a steak & cheese just last week.

Big Ben is one very lucky guy! That could of ended his career & they are saying he will make the Miami game. I have some accident pics of the bike & car. If interested, PM me your e-mail address.
 
thanks but my other buddy sent me the picks. Heard some faithful are tailgating at mercy hospital. Truely diehard. put an egg on that next Primanti's it's the only way to go.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top