• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Big FUNN

New posts
Just packed up DD and she has officially hit the road. Molly and I will be grieving for our loss, but it was a BIG FUNN TIME!!!
 
It WAS Big FUNN! I was sad to leave. I came home to a freezing Texas. Ugh. It was worth every minute of the drive and I'd turn aroun and do it again tomorrow. Thanks to MK and Molly for being such wonderful hostesses. xoxoxoxo
 
I'm glad you had fun DD. I haven't been to Caliza yet, but maybe one day this summer. It's nice to know the food is yummy! Glad all of your sowal friends were able to see you and you, them. It's still cold here at night, but pretty soon it will be warm. Have a great summer wherever you are. :wave:
 
So glad you all had so much FUNN!!!!! Can't wait to get back to Sowal week after next. I'm needing a fix bad!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top