• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Big Silver Diner

New posts

margareteileen

Beach Comber
Hey what's up with the big silver diner that used to be in Miramar Beach? Remember the one that had the big fight with the county over the American flag as illegal signage? It's been closed for a good long while. I saw it had been moved east on Hwy. 98 and is over by South Bay Ace. Where's it going to end up?
 
I just noticed it there - it looks like they're putting in a parking lot in front of it or maybe building something? Maybe it's staying there?
 
Amp22 said:
I just noticed it there - it looks like they're putting in a parking lot in front of it or maybe building something? Maybe it's staying there?
The sign on the property states that the property is being developed into something else, not a restaurant. I am not sure, but the diner may be on the lot behind the one being developed.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top