NoHall hmmmm......can't remember Aug 18, 2008 #11 Lord love a duck...I hope yours turns up, too. :angry:
T toofargone Beach Lover Aug 18, 2008 #12 bc1freek said: Thanks to the seaside security one of the bikes, the green schwin beach cruiser, was found today in some bushes in seaside. Click to expand... The angry man in the orange pick up has taken your bike and thrown it in the Gulf. :roll: :shock:
bc1freek said: Thanks to the seaside security one of the bikes, the green schwin beach cruiser, was found today in some bushes in seaside. Click to expand... The angry man in the orange pick up has taken your bike and thrown it in the Gulf. :roll: :shock:
W wccop Beach Comber Aug 19, 2008 #13 Hey it's your favorite midnight Deputy...I find bikes all the time. I am looking at one now but not your brand or color.
Hey it's your favorite midnight Deputy...I find bikes all the time. I am looking at one now but not your brand or color.