• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Blooms Cafe

New posts

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Are they still open?

Did it get sold?

I tried to call the number yesterday and kept getting a fax machine - finally someone answered - I asked if it was Blooms Cafe and they said no.



The number I used is 267-1384.
 
Beachlover2 said:
Are they still open?

Did it get sold?

I tried to call the number yesterday and kept getting a fax machine - finally someone answered - I asked if it was Blooms Cafe and they said no.



The number I used is 267-1384.

I don't know, but Jfunn and I passed by there on Tuesday and it looks the same. The sign is still there. I have never been.
 
Thanks - I guess I will just have to check it out when we get down there instead of making reservations in advance.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top