• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Blowout

New posts
Landlocked said:
Otter,

Those pictures are beautiful. That's the way I remember it being when I was a kid. We had much fun netting crab in that channel. It was probably twenty years ago, and we were on the smaller, Stallworth lake and we caught so many crab it was rediculous.

Do ya'll ever see any flounder around when the lakes blow out?

I sure hope the little otters have those same memories. That was one of the best days ever! :cool:

I've never noticed any flounder but I wasn't looking either. :idontno:
 
Well I'm going to try to find some next month. I don't eat much fish but I sure enjoy catching them.
 
Landlocked said:
Well I'm going to try to find some next month. I don't eat much fish but I sure enjoy catching them.

Caught some trout over in Panama City Bay (not sure of the name). Sure were good eatin :cool:

P6020170.JPG
 
I don't eat a lot of fish, but I will tear up a Speck. That's one of the best ones in my book. And that's a perfect eating size you have there. Is that your boat?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top