• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bridesmaid Brunch Location Suggestions

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
I know...you're so right. My boss would be so let down! Think if that were a pitch...ahh!

Joking! I know so many publicist type people that it just struck me as funny.

I wish I had an actual idea for you. :idontno:
 
Kimmifunn said:
I know...you're so right. My boss would be so let down! Think if that were a pitch...ahh!

I will, I will. I just know we were going to be at the same place. I should just call him. I guess I lack proactivity.

Whitey- probably not... My friend John from college that live in St. Louis actually may come down. He's amazing. Jfunn knows and loves him as well. :clap_1:

Do you want to do the luncheon at a restaurant or at a more casual atmosphere (like a pool)?

Do I get to bring a date?
 
whiteyfunn said:
Do you want to do the luncheon at a restaurant or at a more casual atmosphere (like a pool)?

Do I get to bring a date?
It's going to be casual. It's more of a brunch...pretty laid back. Like come in your bathing suit type thing.
 
Kimmifunn said:
It's going to be casual. It's more of a brunch...pretty laid back. Like come in your bathing suit type thing.

You could have it at the Grove by the Sea pool. I've gone to some wedding parties there. They turned out nice.
 
whiteyfunn said:
You could have it at the Grove by the Sea pool. I've gone to some wedding parties there. They turned out nice.
Well they have a pool in Lake Place too...they actually have a little thing with grass. We may have to keep it there, but I was trying to explore some other options before we commited.
 
If you want to have it at a restaurant w/out having to pay for set up Yianni's has space. They close off the adjoining room for groups..may not be the casualfunn you are looking for. :idontno:
 
You can rent some of the "locations" in Seaside and WaterColor. We had an anniversary party at the Seaside croquet court--everybody played and the caterers set up tables nearby. It was lotsa fun.

You used to be able to rent the pavillion at Seaside, although since it is now a major entry point to the beach, it might not be as private as you'd like.

WaterColor has several gorgeous parks that can be rented for functions. They may even rent some of the pools.

Patrick Brewer is the guy to talk to at WaterColor. He does a lot of bridesmaids luncheons. Not sure who at Seaside.
 
Another idea might be to have it at Eden State Gardens. I don't have any idea of the logistics, but it's certainly one of the prettiest (and non-beach) settings around. Since the wedding will be on the beach, the bay might be a nice venue for the luncheon.
On the other hand, it will probably be a lot easier to have some funn at Lakeplace. You've got the pool, a nice lawn to set up tables and food plus several neighbors with refrigerators. ;-)


I'm looking forward to meeting the funnsters! :clap_1:

And, you know you're old when: the bride is your friend's child. :shock:
 
Kimmi...Please tell me that "Let's Get Married" by Jagged Edge will be the theme song for this party. It will create the perfect atmosphere!
 
See first of all
I know these so-called playas wouldn't tell you this
But I'm gonna be real and say what's heart
Let's take this chance and make this love feel relevant
Didn't you know I loved you from the start, yeah

When I think about all these years we put in this relationship
Eho knew we'd make it this far?
When I think about where we would I be if we were to just fall apart
And I just can't stand the thought of leving you

Meet me in the altar in your white dress
We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it
Been feeling all the while girl I must confess
Girl let's just get married
I just wanna get married

Meet me in the altar in your white dress
We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it
Been feeling all the while girl I must confess
Girl let's just get married
I just wanna get married

Said I done it all
But frankly girl I'm tired of this emptiness

I wanna come home to you and only you
Cause making love to just anyone ain't happening
I just gotta be with you

Do you think about us finishing something we started so long ago?
I wanna give you my all
Do you think about us maybe having some babies?
Come on won't you be my lady forever,yeah

I'm ready to commit to you
And I just can't wait for that night
Cause I need you here with me
And let's start a family

Meet me in the altar in your white dress
We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it
Been feeling all the while girl I must confess
Girl let's just get married
I just wanna get married
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top