• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Michael Wright

Beach Comber
Jan 25, 2016
Are you currently building a home or planning on it? If you are, I am here to make your home building experience better. With over 25 years of construction experience I will make sure your home is built correctly and on schedule. Such an investment deserves someone that's looking out for your interests. Give me a call and lets discuss how I can help make your dreams happen.
Michael Wright 850-517-7750

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I don't know what the difference is between a general contractor and a construction manager. I think the former requires licensing? I'm not trolling, I am just curious.

Last edited:

Michael Wright

Beach Comber
Jan 25, 2016
The General Contractor will require a license from the state of Florida. They would also sign the contract to build the home and carry the insurance and liability. What I offer is oversite of the construction project from the home owners side. I make sure the General Contractor is building the project per plans, specifications, building codes and owners desires. Many General Contractors lack the proper onsite supervision and project management that is needed. I hope this helps answer your question.

leeboy

Beach Lover
Aug 19, 2015
The General Contractor will require a license from the state of Florida. They would also sign the contract to build the home and carry the insurance and liability. What I offer is oversite of the construction project from the home owners side. I make sure the General Contractor is building the project per plans, specifications, building codes and owners desires. Many General Contractors lack the proper onsite supervision and project management that is needed. I hope this helps answer your question.
It's a good service especially for people out of town. Some architects provide the service but I don't know if they charge a lot for it or include it in their plan pricing.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Thank you. I can see how this would be helpful.