• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Business Clothes FREE

New posts

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
I've been blessed with an amazing business that allows me to dress casually. Usually in shorts and flip flops.....:clap:

I have available (for free) several suits, jackets, slacks, ties, shirts, shoes for anyone who ACTUALLY NEEDS them. I'm looking primarily for someone who is job searching or in a start up job that requires business attire. I would prefer to give my clothes away than send them to Goodwill for resale.

Here's what we have.

Suits: Size 44 Short/Regular Beige, Blue Plaid, Gray
Jackets: Browns, Blues, Camel
Shirts: Dress (mostly French Cuff with the cufflinks) sizes 16 1/2/33 17/33
Ties: Many
Dress Shoes: Size 8 1/2 and 9 Black and Brown
Slacks: Size 42 and 44 x 30 Some unhimmed.

Overcoat: Cashmere Camel size 44 Reg.

Everything is in very good to excellent condition.

I am looking for ONE individual to take all. Not interested in many picking/choosing folks.

If interested, send me a PM and we will go from there.

Arkie :wave:
 
I have a student (former Marine, older student) who is desperately trying to make a better life for himself. He certainly could use these as he prepares to get out into the work force; he is working on an accounting degree. Not sure of the sizes, or if he would be okay with it; but, I will ask him tomorrow and let you know.

We have a program for our students that we call Dress for Success and many of the students take part. We offer workshops on resume writing, job interviewing, and an appropriate dress and etiquette program. We don't get many donations for men though.
It's great that you are offering this--I know someone will benefit and it will make a real difference for them.
 
I think it is nice you want to donate clothes. Why don't you just donate them to caring and sharing. That way a charity wins and you can feel good without trying to promote yourself.
 
I have a student (former Marine, older student) who is desperately trying to make a better life for himself. He certainly could use these as he prepares to get out into the work force; he is working on an accounting degree. Not sure of the sizes, or if he would be okay with it; but, I will ask him tomorrow and let you know.

We have a program for our students that we call Dress for Success and many of the students take part. We offer workshops on resume writing, job interviewing, and an appropriate dress and etiquette program. We don't get many donations for men though.
It's great that you are offering this--I know someone will benefit and it will make a real difference for them.


Bump.......


No takers yet.....I will wait till early next week, then take the items to Goodwill..... I still would like to give them away to an individual...
 
Bump.......


No takers yet.....I will wait till early next week, then take the items to Goodwill..... I still would like to give them away to an individual...

My student had a family emergency and is away. I have given him the information. He should be back Monday.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top