• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Business Operations and Solutions

New posts

Jackie Galida

Beach Comber
Hey Everyone,

My name is Jackie Galida and I have been a resident of South Walton for 4 years now. I have been slowly growing my consulting business and would like to share it with you.

My business focuses on helping small-medium sized businesses manage and grow by implementing SaaS technology. SaaS technology was designed to be flexible and work across multiple industries. Simply, it is a software that is implemented and customized to fit your business processes and needs. This helps with organization, automation, marketing and finances, freeing up more time for business owners to focus on the bigger picture.

If you would like to learn more, please reach out to jackie.galida@gmail.com

my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacqueline-galida/

Thank you!
 
I use notebook paper and a felt-tip pen. The Texas Instruments calculator my grand-dad gave me hasn't failed me yet. :blink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top