• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Capitalization

New posts
BeachDreamer said:
Ours is a great dane, and we live in TX, but we won't be in the area for two more weeks. 185 lbs! His dog is overweight. :lol: Sorry about the name mixup. Not Watersound, or Watercolor. :oops:

RO, I posted a pic in the gallery of him with our (then) 5yo. He was a year old then, still growing, but you can kind of get an idea. Just ignore the flopped over ear. We don't crop ears, and he's a bit of a goofball. :cool:

http://www.sowal.com/bb/gallery/showimage.php?i=818&c=4

SJ, what breed are your dogs?
His dog certainly did not look overweight, just big as *&^$! You know how most big dogs' heads are at crotch level? Well this big dog was almost at nipple level, and I am not a person who is vertically challenged.

My dawgs are pound hounds. I would never consider any other kind. :D
 
Smiling JOe said:
My dawgs are pound hounds. I would never consider any other kind. :D

Pound dogs are the best. Spring 'em from the joint, and they are loyal forever. We have a pound cat, but cats just aren't grateful creatures. :roll:
 
BeachDreamer said:
Pound dogs are the best. Spring 'em from the joint, and they are loyal forever. We have a pound cat, but cats just aren't grateful creatures. :roll:


I agree. I went home for a bite to eat and our cat had crapped six inches from the litter box. :bang:

Cats are vengeful creatures.
 
Landlocked said:
I agree. I went home for a bite to eat and our cat had crapped six inches from the litter box. :bang:

Cats are vengeful creatures.

Ack - see what I mean? Snooty little buggers.

We started toilet training ours, but he started liking the water in the bowl a little too much. :nono1:
 
Just an observation, from a newbie... It's amazing how the theme on a thread will change in a short time. The switch to the diet and exercise stuff on another thread was extremely funny. I enjoy the banter folks, please keep it up!
 
Moondance said:
Just an observation, from a newbie... It's amazing how the theme on a thread will change in a short time. The switch to the diet and exercise stuff on another thread was extremely funny. I enjoy the banter folks, please keep it up!


Someone mentioned ADD...

Hey everybody look - I'm a nut now! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top