Cheering472
SoWal Insider
jdarg said:Ha! I would like to think that he misses his mommy, but judging from the pictures that have been posted, it doesn't look like it!:clap_1: And that is how it should be.
We are going to see him the weekend of July 22, but he doesn't come home until August 9.I never get used to him beeing away- this is his 5th year, and it stills stinks. The dogs even run downstairs to wake him up every morning- they don't understand!
Moms need a hug. After I get back from Memphis we'll share one. Hang in there. Take pleasure in knowing what a good job your'e doing with him. He seems like a great kid.
I never get used to him beeing away- this is his 5th year, and it stills stinks. The dogs even run downstairs to wake him up every morning- they don't understand!
We have not been to a game since the beginning of June. HELLO, that's when they started loosing. Which sparked an idea....